Writing Prompt Day 7: My Hopes and Dreams
Well, this is a little overwhelming. I’ve got lots of hopes and dreams.
- I dream of my degree actually paying off. Of paying off debt that I’ve accrued from living paycheck to paycheck on an Oklahoma teacher’s salary.
- I dream of getting my freelance writing/editing/proofreading business off the ground to, at the very least, supplement my teacher pay.
- I dream of traveling the U.S. and any place where I can bury my toes in the sand, listen to the waves, and enjoy the mood-lifting sunshine.
- I dream of loving and being loved by a man who brings out the best in me. I want a relationship in which we encourage, challenge, and support each other; in which we are better people together than we are apart. I dream of having authentic, honest communication with him. I’ve waited long enough to know who I am, know what I’m worth, and know what I have to offer. I don’t say these things lightly or arrogantly. Anybody who really knows me, knows that to be true.
- I hope that my family and friends know how much I love, need, and appreciate them.
- I hope that others see me as a caring, grateful person.
That’s all I can come up with for this sitting. What are your hopes and dreams? Share them in the comment section! 🙂